Monday, March 19, 2012

week 47- Some how too stuff





I thought I’d give you the “how-to” of my process. So, here’s where it starts, the blank page. Everyone starts here, no great secret, for me, I have a fairly good visual in my head and I will use a variety of photo reference and such to pull a rough together. I’m pretty much like most artists, there are no hidden secrets, no real “tricks of the trade” just push a pencil around on the paper until you get what’s in your head on the paper the best way you can. I use the Blue Line product line mostly for my art. It holds up to my chicken scratches and erases well (I do a lot of that). For “Chronicles” I use their “Comic Book pro series art boards, 3 ply Brite White Board 11”X17”.  Once I have all my reference together I’ll move on to the next stage…roughing in the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment