Friday, December 25, 2015

Twelves - Chapter 1 continues


 

“ We’ll find Eddie, Professor.”, assured Suleiman.  “And we’ll find that missing manuscript too.”

“I have the utmost faith in both of you. I’ll arrange for copies of Edward’s reports be made available to you for your review. Bless you both and may our Lord accompany you on your journey.”, says the Professor.


“The Book of Revelation, how exciting. I wonder how far Eddie got in his search?” said Emily.
“I don’t know we’ll find out when we read his reports.”, said Suleiman.

“While you’re doing that I’ll start planning for our trip and I’ll reread the Book of Revelation for any  additional clues.”
 “Excellent.”, said Suleiman.



“I wonder who Eddie ran up against? , Emily inquires.
“Don’t know. Probably some collectors. Anyway we need to plan to deal with them should we come across them.”
“Weapons?”, Emily asks.
“Weapons.”, Suleiman said with a wry smile. “You can pack the Mausers.”
“Good. They’re all sighted in and ready to go.”
“I knew they would be, I knew they would be.”, Suleiman smiled.

From a balcony above a shadowy figure observes the departing couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment