Saturday, November 18, 2023

Well This is a Fine Mess I've Gotten Myself into...

 When you follow the Lord, you will invariably run across situations you believe that you know which direction the Lord is leading you toward. Then the Lord corrects you and tells you which direction HE really wants you to go. Que apocalyptic battle sequence...I have been tussling with my Lord and Savior for last several months over which story to tell. The one I announced last month is not the one I thought He wanted told. It's the one I wanted to tell. The story He wants told is one that is current in many headlines worldwide and is one I have been reluctant to tell. Because it is difficult, unsettling, and is not readily discussed in the Christian community at large. The delays in production are the result of that tussle. 

I am researching references for the new story and hope to begin at the drawing table soon. The working title for the story is "The Children."

Apologies for the delays. Thank you all for your patience.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment