Sunday, December 10, 2023

Work is progressing...

 Hey Folks, just an update on the progress of the new story. The first four pages are in the penciling stage and hopefully will be ready for inking soon. As I said last month, the story is a difficult one to tell. I am figuring out how to get the information across to you without being gross or explicit. The Lord is definitely with me here and helping me visualize the points to get across. The story calls for a new location in the Irth universe and I have to develop a backstory so you will have context moving through the story. That's the great thing about having your own universe as the backdrop for your stories, I am the creator! It's also the biggest downside to having your own universe...I am the creator! Everything needs to be figured out.

Below are roughs being developed for the story enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment